You thrive in advanced technology and with your academic thinking level and a bachelor or master degree in computer science, informatics, electrical engineering or similar, a position in leading and coaching a small team of advanced Software Developers in further developing and improving an advanced software platform based on Python, fits you perfectly. You are used to working in and interdisciplinary setting and have experience with controls or machinery software and highly advantageous are familiar with Python, C# and industrial PC’s. With strong interpersonal and management skills you are able to develop unique and highly advanced applications in an international environment. A leading position in developing state-of-the-art applications in a small team atmosphere sounds interesting? Apply with your resume or call for more information!
A company which develops various highly advanced applications
– Leading and giving direction to a small team of Software Developers in the process of software development
– Cooperating with other departments in developing applications for the scientific and industrial market worldwide
– Manage and coach your team to the fullest of their abilities
– Secure knowledge, improve and assure quality and develop protocols
– Special attention and cooperation specifically with the physics department
– More than five years of relevant experience in a leading position
– A bachelor or master degree in computer science, informatics, electrical engineering or similar
– Excellent interpersonal and management skills
– Strong personality and agile mindset coping with uncertainties and constraints
– Familiar with control, machinery or industrial software and preferably with affinity for hardware
– Familiar with Python, C# and industrial PC’s is highly advantageous
– A annual salary between €62.000 – €77.000
– Healthy work-life balance
– A challenging and responsible position
– Opportunities for personal development
– And informal atmosphere
Does this position fit you?
Don’t hesitate and send your resume with reference code VTE23730 to email@example.com. For more information, contact Victor Teixeira, on 010 – 303 54 61.