You thrive in advanced technology and with your academic thinking level and a Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or in a similar position in leading and coaching a small team of project engineers you direct the activities of the engineering functions related to the mechincal, electrical and software engineering for the design and construction of high quality sampling and analyzer systems. A leading position as Project Manager in a small team atmosphere sounds interesting? We look forward to receive your resume.
Our client is world leader in the field of design, manufacturing, and maintenance of Automatic Sampling Systems, Analyser Systems, and Filter / Strainer equipment. They primarily focuses upon serving the Oil and Gas industry Worldwide, gaining a reputation based on knowledge, quality, innovation and flexibility, as result of a dynamic structure, innovative culture and individual development.
The Project Manager directs the activities of the engineering functions related to mechanical, electrical and software engineering for the design and construction of high quality and sound engineered sampling and analyzer systems, exceeding expectations, coordinating and monitoring the project together with our strategic partners while maintaining an active communicative relationship with the customer.
Purpose of the function and tasks
– Project ownership from tender to end of warranty for the management of the design, engineering, manufacture and delivery of Sampling and Analyzer Systems with a focus on metering and crude oil quality
– Lead the engineering team to interpret client specifications to develop competitive solutions meeting client and legislative requirements, including site surveys and reviews to propose upgrade options if applicable
– Manage projects from order handover to completion, including planning and programming of works, and liaison with third party suppliers and contractors to successfully implement projects on time and within budget
– Act as the single point of contact for Clients to ensure timely resolution of queries
– Lead internal and external personnel in the design of sampling system solutions
– Assist and guide all stages of the construction phase to ensure both internal and external activities meet Client specifications Lead Client engagement to finalize and resolve technical design queries
– Manage design specifications for third party approval and appraisal, including data sheets, calculations, specifications and risk registers
– Specify requirements for supplier and third party services and products, whilst managing their integration to the delivery, thus ensuring quality and compliance is maintained
– Ensure suitably robust FAT and SAT procedures are produced and adhered, to demonstrate functionality to Client
– Liaise with all parties to ensure smooth delivery, risk assessments, method statements and commissioning documents are produced, and ensure commissioning and installation modifications are reflected into as built documentation packs
– Provide the leadership and management of the team from conception through to end of warranty for any projects
– Perform site tasks as necessary, such as overseeing installation and commissioning as required, and attending SAT’s
– B Eng Hons degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering / project management discipline
– Relevant oil & gas industry training and qualifications
– Experience of metering projects and ensuring applicable legislative and design criteria is applied
– Strong understanding of Metering and Analyser Systems, including the approval and appraisal of designs
– A proven track record of leading and motivating project teams to deliver to tight timescales, whilst maintaining the utmost regard for Health, Safety, Quality and the Environment
– Understanding of the end to end process for delivering requirements to Clients within the oil & gas market.
– Good understanding of QA in the oil & gas industry, with an established network of relevant stakeholders
– Project Budget Planning and Logistic control experience
– This challenging and exciting opportunity requires a self-starting, highly motivated and extremely confidential individual with a strong technical background and demonstrable experience of the successful management and delivery of all phases of projects within the Crude oil Sampling and Metering industry.ry.
A highly attractive basic salary plus extensive benefits package is on offer to the successful candidate, along with longevity of work and forward career progression given the company’s dedication to continual, ambitious growth and their market leading status within the industry.
Does this position fit you?
Don’t hesitate and send your resume with reference code MBI23915 to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, contact Maarten Beijn, on 010 – 303 54 62.